Cosmic Ordering Secret Review - Does Cosmic Ordering Secrets Works or is a Scam?

Living My Dream




Living life was supposed to be simple and easy, especially when you had a job which paid relatively well. However, it was anything but that. Due to our mortgage and daily expenses (we were a big family of ten), we were always running short. In fact, at one point in life, we had to subsist on food stamps. It was totally embarrassing. My self-esteem went on an all-low then.

Then came even more bad news, I was laid off due to organizational restructuring. It was a huge blow to me and the family. We were suddenly thrown into the abyss. I had a total breakdown at the thought of the bills, the creditors, the essential expenses etc. My wife nearly went into depression mode.

Just when I thought everything was hopeless, one of my ex co-workers, one of my greatest friends there, dropped me a note. He knew my dream to open a pizza place, and introduced me to Cosmic Ordering Secret. The reason why he recommended it was because of his own personal experience in fighting off bankruptcy just recently. To my shock, my life went into a complete change when I used it.


What Is The Cosmic Ordering Secret About?

Cosmic Ordering Secret is an extraordinary trove of information on this power called the universal force or the cosmos.
Because of my dire situation and I have nothing to lose, I thought why the hell not, and decided to give it a try.

The Cosmic Ordering Secret explains about the powerful force of ordering from the cosmos. It sounded strange and bizarre to me at first when my friend explained it to me. But there are a lot of case studies in the book which convinced me otherwise, including the very successful and famous Richard Branson.



To be honest, it will sound very simple what you need to do when you read the strategies. But it is this simplicity that is needed for that in order to achieve success in whatever you do. The force is there everywhere around you. You just need to harness it in the correct way, as provided in the various instructions.

The Results

When I was in college, my dream was to open my own pizza place. It stayed on with me for the longest time even though I worked in another un-related field after I graduated - accounting. Through the Cosmic Ordering Secret, I learned to tap onto this powerful force. By using the effective tools outlined in the book, I Ordered my dream on a daily basis, as often as I could. Through my Ordering, a mentor came into my life when I was looking the job vacancy boards in the community square. He turned out to be a shareholder of the famous pizza cafe in the town.

Now two months later, I am at work at the cafe, thanks to his recommendation. I am extremely grateful for the opportunity that came with the Cosmic Ordering Secret, that our family are not out on the streets or in worst shape. The best thing is my mentor is actually thinking of expanding his business, and he took me in because he thought he could groom me further for the leadership position. My dream is manifesting in an unexpected, but fulfilling, way.



Previous
Next Post »